Friday, November 25, 2011

what i'm thankful for

i so thankful i have a job. a real, good job, even on the bad days. after all, it's the first time in 3 years i haven't gotten "fired" from temporary employment. it's quite nice actually. my brain is starting to realize i don't have to freak out right about now.

i'm grateful for lots of other things as well, like having a boyfriend, who albeit wakes me up in the wee hours of the morning, but it's to kiss me goodbye as he has to work a tertiary split shift on yet another holiday. he tells me he loves me and is thankful for me. happy sigh.

i'm thankful that the weather here has been pretty mild so far. i'm thankful that my carbon emission has been significantly low since march, since i can walk to work. i'm thankful for lots of happy times with family lately. i'm glad for social gatherings, and getting to see people in a different light. i'm glad we have such a nice apartment...one we have to pay more for with a new lease, but one we will enjoy & grow into for the next few years to come. i'm glad i don't work in retail on this "Black Friday". and i'm glad for lots of yummy food and recipies i'm about to eat and try this month. i'm thankful for a hand-me-down christmas tree, and getting time to decorate this weekend. i'm grateful my plants aren't all dying, since i brought them inside this fall. i'm thankful i got to take a nap today. and i'm thankful as always, that i can express myself, whether on this blog journal or elsewhere. it's kind of nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment