Tuesday, March 30, 2010

upon return of seeing "How to Train Your Dragon"...

...i must admit i was more affected by this 3d Dreamworks film than i thought, and came acrost a favorite quote in an old notebook. i had given this quote to a young girl i worked with at Orchard Place, who loved dragons. it seems i now understand it fully; to think an animated movie and some warm weather would have helped me yet again realize that,


"I was born to catch dragons in their den,
and pick flowers,
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days."

-James Kavanaugh

4 comments:

  1. Just to make a correction, How to Train Your Dragon isn't a Pixar film, it's DreamWorks.

    http://thehereticsblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/movie-review-how-to-train-your-dragon.html

    But yes, it was a very fun movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy, you are a dreamkiller. I really liked the movie. It was super-cute. We didn't see it in 3D, but still, super-fun.
    If I wasn't afraid of heights I would definately enjoy a ride on a dragon. Pretty sweet!
    Also, I like nice weather! It was in the high 70s here today! I hope you had a similar experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, i actually paused when i was going to write "pixar", but i couldn't remember so i thought it would be fine. nope- you caught me! the heretic police has come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.- i edited so as not to be illegal...or something like that ;)

    ReplyDelete