Thursday, April 1, 2010

being april

Easter and Spring are upon us- tomorrow is Good Friday of which of course i don't get off. why in the world would my job actually let us have a day off?

anyway, starting tomorrow AFTER work- i have to:

-take cans/bottles back to hy-vee and buy ingredients to..
-make a birthday cake for my sister/dad
-clean my apt
-go with jesse to pick his brother up from the airport
-have supper/socialize with said brother
-get up early the next morning to go see jesse's dad and siblings for a day at his house
-leave that evening to go stay the night with my sister (& her husband) @ their house
-wake up early again and go to church
-on the way from church in creston to my parent's house in corning, stop by lenox to see jesse's mom and siblings at her house
-go have Easter dinner at my parents house
-take jesse's brother back to the airport
-go home, take a nap or a pill of some sort
(aka- not have sex)

and hopefully it will be good, but definately too short and fast. i will be visiting 4 peoples' houses in less than 2 days. and because of this, the benefits of families living close together are starting to seem like cons, as we have no excuses to skip out on any of them. and its the 2nd of 3 weekends i will be spending some sort of time with my family.

and on top of all that knowed stress and potential drama, i have to remember what Easter means to me. and wish i could be churching @ Walnut Hills- to see the only pastor i've had and actually respect, give one of his last sermons this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment