Tuesday, June 28, 2011

these are a few of my favorite SPRING/SUMMER things

1) any color packages, tied up with strings or otherwise

2) dip cones (usually chocolate ice cream with chocolate dip :)

3) playing tennis monday's

4) riding on the back of Jesse's motorcycle

5) swimming/sitting by the pool

6) BOATING- from a canoe to a speedboat it's all very, very good ;)

7) Farmer's markets - just went to the Valley Junction one this Thursday!

8) sitting on my porch while birdwatching (and plant watching- haha)

9) crazy colored toenail polish

10) Grilling! (and just generally eating outside)

1 comment:

  1. yes i edited this post a bit. also- due to my love for making lists, my roomate & i bought a book called "Listography" @ a locally owned shop in Valley Junction. Its an entire journal dedicated to making lists. is that not the best thing ever?? well, for me it is :)

    ReplyDelete