Wednesday, November 17, 2010

some things i've re-learned about myself

i will never stop developing crushes, no matter how old i get, or how serious of a romantic relationship i'm already in. and thats okay.

it doesn't matter where i work at any point in my life. it will never change who i am. it may temporarily change my eating habits, optimism levels, and the amount of pain i'm in, but @ the end of the day i will still be this empathetic, compassionate person who deeply cares for other people.

lean cuisine meals are actually good sometimes. and mt dew will always be there for me.

i still hate cold and hope to live in a warmer climate someday.

the thought of moving will always be a bittersweet concept to me. (and truth be told, i will miss it just being me & the boy this next year)

money doesn't buy happiness. but it sure does point you in that direction ;)

and sometimes there's nothing better than eating Jimmy Johns and watching the Simpsons with my boyfriend. its the little things, you know?

1 comment:

  1. Don't move to Alaska. It pretty much will never get above 70 degrees except maybe 2 days in the summer.

    And I agree. It IS the little things that make the world turn.

    And you are right. Mt. Dew will always be there for you. And coffee will always be there for me. Thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete