Sunday, November 7, 2010

just some tidbits

i am officially a working woman as of tomorrow. so i thought i'd take some time to go to the library once more this week & check my email before things get super hectic in my life. i wasn't planning on blogging, but again, i thought i'd do it before i feel like i don't have time to do it with moving and everything else. but i'm timing myself, cause i know i can be a bit windy; i will only take 5 more minutes to write now that my time is precious again and i still have to go get some groceries afterwards. so here goes :

*as previously mentioned, tomorrow i start my new job. its downtown, which means a nasty commute facing into the sun both ways and dealing with the horrible rush hour traffic. (its really better to go west in the morning and east in the evening.) so i keep reminding myself how much i'll be making - though only temporarily so - and that makes me feel a little bit better about the job itself. keep an open mind sarah, keep an open mind. it probably won't be horrible.

*yay for daylight savings time. even though i think this is the stupidest thing ever, i can't say i really hate "falling back." especially when i'll have to get used to a new sleep schedule.

*i really hope that after this election they won't change the whole gay marriage in iowa thing. you made it legal iowa. so for those of you politicians that oppose the idea try to sit on your thumbs because its time to get over it. i know too many people who are in same sex relationships, or are of the homo/bi-sexual nature to not let this bother me. really. who are they hurting? and thats just the tip of the iceburg for me....

but its officially been 5 minutes. so now i will sit on my thumbs for awhile and hope that this week only brings good things.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!! Hooray for jobs! (well, it still sucks working, but at least you'll get some money coming in.

    ReplyDelete