Tuesday, August 10, 2010

make a list, check it twice

i was going through some old notebooks, as i do from time to time (especially now that i have more of it), and found one in particular that sparked my interest.

it was just a small notepad, interspersed with grocery lists, unfinished poems, schedules, the "lists" go on. :) and as i was reading myself to sleep with my random past, i came upon a few headers that made me chuckle, such as :

*Upcoming Stressors
*Stressors B4 Thanksgiving
*Things that make me want to scream

...all of course, involving senior year exams, thesis work, etc.

but the best out of all of these didn't have a header. this list simply read, top to bottom;

-Fidel Castro/Cuba
-Kids running away
-Person runnng for Mayor
-Road Trip

(Wtf right?)

so i racked my brain trying to come up with some logical reason why i had made a list as random as such. maybe they were wierd dreams i had, or maybe they were possible topics to write about for my fiction class, but even then i can't think of one good reason i would have chosen to write about Fidel Castro. but alas- here i am, doing just that.

1 comment:

  1. That is one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile. So good for a laugh - which I needed right now! :)

    ReplyDelete